Selecting your domain name
The following questions may be helpful in guiding your selection of your new business domain name:
- Is your domain name concise, memorable and easy to say and spell?
- Does your domain pass the Radio Test?
- Does the domain name express your marketing message?
- Will the domain name add stature to your Net Identity?
- Does the domain name identify and/or describe your business?
- Will your domain name attract targeted web traffic?
We sell generic and descriptive gambling domain names. Any issues or conflicts that may arise from the use of these names, with the rights of any trademark holder, or of any identical or similar name, are the responsibility of the buyer to determine, through investigation and legal consultation.
Purchasing your domain name
We recommend using escrow services for safe and efficient online domain purchases. For understanding the escrow process and the associated fees, please refer to the following websites: Escrow.com and Escrow.domains. Please note, these websites provide domain escrow holding services. Domain holding services allow the buyer to purchase a domain on installments while obtaining immediate use of the domain and assures transfer of the domain upon completion of the installments.